|Dates & times||
Come enjoy fun and fellowship working on quilting projects with like-minded friends.
September's project is Two-Color Quilt.
- This sewing class will meet on Thursdays, September 21 and 28
- There will be two sessions: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm and 1:00 -3:30 pm
- The library doors will open at 9:45 am for the morning session
- Each session is limited to 12 participants
- Registration IS required
Call the library at 419-362-7181 during open hours or stop by the desk to register. We do not take registrations online or by voicemail. Leaving a message does not guarantee you a spot.
REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8 AT 10:00 AM
- 11 1/2" finished block
- 30 blocks set 5' x 6' --- 57 1/2" x 69" without borders
- 2 1/4 yards each - two fabrics that have contrast
- With borders --- 73" x 85"
- 1/2 yard 1st border fabric (pick a 3rd fabric)
- 1 1/2 yards 2nd border
- 1/4" foot
- 18" x 24" cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- 12 1/2" square ruler
- Straight-stitch throat plate
All are welcome. You can choose to work on September's quilt project or bring a project of your own.
If you just want to make a block and not the quilt, Kyle will have fabric.
If you want to make the quilt for charity, Kyle will bring you a kit.
We love to have the room full of sewers and laughter. We would love for you to join us!