|Dates & times||
November's project is Old School Block. The fun comes when you put the blocks in a quilt.
- This sewing class will meet Thursdays, November 16 and November 30 (not Thanksgiving week)
- There will be two sessions: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- The library doors will open at 9:45 am for the morning class
- Each session is limited to 12 quilters
- Registration IS required
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND BEGINS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10 AT 10:00 AM.
Call the library during open hours or stop by the desk to register. We do not take registrations online or by voicemail. Leaving a message does not guarantee a spot.
15" square 20 blocks 4x5 60X75 no borders
- 20 fat quarters or 1/4 yd. of 20 different fabrics
- Contrast: 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 yds.
- 2 color quilt 3 1/2 to 4 yds.
- Sewing machine
- Straight stitch throat plate
- 18"x24" cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- 6" or 6 1/2" x 24" ruler
- 10 1/2" or 12 1/2" square
- Small square cutting 3" squares and 2 1/4" squares
- Pen or pencil
Everyone welcome, new quilters to experienced.
If this is your first time attending and you wish to make this project, please try to attend November 16, as this is the day of explanation and block making. If you cannot, however, we will make it work.
You can work on this project, or bring something of your own to work on or finish.
We just love to have the room full of sewing and laughter, so we hope you can join us!