Effective Monday, June 15, the library will be open to patrons wishing to use the computers, make copies, fax documents, or make use of notary services. Access to the collection will still be limited, but staff will continue to pull requested items for patrons. We encourage those patrons concerned about coming in to continue to use lobby pick-up. Magazines and newspapers will not be available for at least 2 more weeks.
We have been working hard to prepare the library for opening, under the direction of local and state health guidelines. Things will look a little different when you come in - much of the furniture has been stored and we have installed safeguards to keep everyone as safe as we can.
Please Note: We are limiting the number of people who can be in the library at the same time. We ask that patrons make their visits as brief as possible.
Until statewide delivery resumes, we are only able to loan items from the Perry Cook collection. We do not know when statewide delivery will resume, but will post that information as soon as we have it.
As you enter the library, please keep a few things in mind:
(1) If you are ill, or have been around someone who is ill, please go home.
(2) We are asking that all patrons wear a mask, but they are not required.
(3) We are asking that patrons observe a 6-foot distance both from other patrons who are not family and the staff.
(4) We will be limiting the number of people in the building, so we ask that you keep your visit brief to allow more people to access the library.
(5) Lobby pick-up is encouraged, especially for those individuals with compromised immune systems.
Please place items on hold through our catalog, https://www.perrycooklibrary.org, through the SEO mobile app (available through the Google Play Store or the Apple Store), or by calling the library and requesting items.
Please call with any questions, 419-362-7181.
We are open Monday - Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Thursday & Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed Saturdays in June, July, and August.