PERRY COOK MEMORIAL PUBLIC LIBRARY
Part-Time: 10-12 hrs./week
Beginning Pay: $9.50 per hour
15 hours paid leave / 5 paid holidays
Position Closes On: Open Until Filled
1. Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
2. Clean, mop, wash, buff, and vacuum floors.
3. Empty trash.
4. Maintain outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and washing walkways.
5. Clean and polish fixtures.
6. Remove recycling materials.
7. Track maintenance supplies and work with Office Manager to reorder as necessary.
8. Clean windows.
9. Dust and vacuum furniture.
10. Follow duty/activity checklist to ensure all assigned responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion.
11. Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee with this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Education & Experience Required
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. One to three years of Custodial or cleaning experience preferred.
This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 30 pounds.
Other Testing / Licenses Required
1. A criminal background check is required.
2. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required.
Applications are available at the front desk or as a file attachment with this posting.
To apply via USPS or email, please send cover letter, application, and resume to:
Patricia Dollisch, Director
Perry Cook Memorial Public Library
7406 County Rd 242
Mount Gilead, OH 43338