Effective Thursday, July 23 at 6:00 p.m., a face covering is required to enter the Perry Cook Memorial Public Library.
Thank you for wearing your mask to protect our staff and other library patrons. Wearing a mask is one of the simplest things we can do to take care of each other.
Our extra safety measures are still in place and we will continue to offer lobby pick-up of materials for patrons who do not wish to enter the library, or for those with compromised immune systems.
We continue to offer notary services, fax and copy services, and use of computers. However, library services that require close interaction or present concerns about maintaining sanitized surfaces will not be offered until further notice. Current restrictions include:
- No in-library programs, classes, or events
- No toys/puzzles
- No public meeting room available
- Limited computer assistance and individual assistance due to social distancing guidelines
- Leisure reading and meetings at the library are discouraged at this time
Safety Measures: We are working hard to keep our staff and patrons safe, under the direction of local and state health guidelines. Here are some of the measures you can expect to see when you visit the library:
- We will continue to quarantine all returned library materials
- Plexiglass protective barrier at the circulation desk
- Social distancing measures at the circulation desk and throughout the library
- Furniture rearranged or removed to promote social distancing
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces and touchpoints throughout the day
- Library staff will participate in daily health assessments, will wear face coverings while working, and will stay home if they have any COVID-19 associated symptoms
We kindly ask our patrons to:
- Stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entry to and while in the library
- Respect social distancing guidelines and maintain 6-feet of space between yourself and other patrons and library staff
- Make visits brief, as we are limiting the number of people in the building
- Make sure children are accompanied by an adult in the library
You can continue to place items on hold through our catalog, www.perrycooklibrary.org, through the SEO mobile app (available through the Google Play Store or the Apple Store), or by calling the library and requesting items.
Call with questions, 419-362-7181.
We are open Monday – Wednesday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Thursday and Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Closed Saturdays in June, July and August.